Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

LOL

InCUMMING!!

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Awesome

Hey, I got a riddle for ya Krinkels. Whats black, white, and red all over? The answer is so crazy that its madness.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Perfect

I loved it. Great idea, good drawings too. 5/5 and 10/10

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Amazing

Love it, amazing series. I always find these zombie apocolypse type of games/movies really interesting. Either way, wonderful job, great plot, even better graphics, so lucky for you, you get a 10/10 and an 5/5. If I could, I wish I could rate it as OVER NINE THOUSAAANNDD!!!!11!!1!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Nice work!

You still never dissapoint! This is amazing just like the rest, keep it up.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

Antonio

Do you know how often I see people threatening someone that they'll 'find you and kill you fucking asshole.'? Do you know how often it actually gets done? Stop saying stuff like that to a guy whos probobly thousands of miles away from you just on the other side of the screen. His opinion is his opinion. It may suck, but its his opinion. And last, get spelling and grammer lessons, every time I read posts like that I want to puke. Jackass.

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Mecha Sonic

Amazing. This makes Mecha Sonic look so much more badass. It pretty much makes the first word out of his mouth when you simply make eye contact, "You're dead." And within minutes, you are.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

O...MY....GOOODDD

Im pretty sure I just pissed my pants.

$eG@ $eG@

YAYZ!!

Funny, short, but funny, very very funny.

Jackie Jackie

Heh.

This explains alot more about Jerry's side of the story. lol. Good job.